By Yahui He
Demzufolge stehen die Charakteristika der Wachstumstrends und Konjunkturzyklen in der Eurozone im Brennpunkt. Diese beiden wirtschaftlichen Phänomene gaben sowohl zu theoretischen, empirischen als auch politischen Debatten Anlass. Die vorliegende Arbeit setzt sich zum Ziel, durch Untersuchung der Wachstumstrends und Konjunkturzyklen die obengenannten Thesen zu analysieren und versucht, ein schlüssiges Lösungskonzept vorzuschlagen.
Read Online or Download Wachstumstrends und Konjunkturzyklen in der Eurozone (German Edition) PDF
Similar business biographies & primers books
This ebook extends Thirlwall's version and adapts its implications to the present difficulties dealing with built and rising economies. during this context, this publication combines theoretical types and empirical purposes, unveiling new effects and highlighting the significance of the stability of funds as a constraint to development.
Mexico in Transition offers a wide-ranging, empirical and updated survey of the a number of affects neoliberal guidelines have had in perform in Mexico over two decades, and the explicit affects of the NAFTA contract. the amount covers a large terrain, together with the consequences of globalization on peasants; the influence of neoliberalism on wages, exchange unions, and in particular ladies staff; the emergence of latest social events El Barzón and the Zapatistas (EZLN); how the surroundings, specifically biodiversity, has develop into a objective for colonization by way of transnational enterprises; the political factor of migration to the USA; and the advanced intersections of financial and political liberalization.
China is rising as one of many fiscal giants of the realm, and is gaining foreign effect and worldwide management that commensurate with its upward thrust. China's functionality could have far-reaching effects on even if the industrial awakening of the rustic, which all started greater than 3 a long time in the past, can turn into a very good version to be emulated through different constructing economies.
This booklet notes that even though a modest worldwide restoration is projected for 2017-18, the realm financial system has now not but emerged from the interval of sluggish development, characterized through susceptible funding, dwindling exchange and flagging productiveness development. The document highlights that there's a have to redouble efforts to convey the worldwide economic system again on a far better and extra inclusive progress direction and create a world financial setting that's conducive to sustainable improvement.
- Technology and Innovation Report 2015: Fostering Innovation Policies for Industrial Development (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (Unctad))
- Internationalization, Technological Change and the Theory of the Firm (Routledge Studies in Global Competition)
- Womens' Roles and Population Trends in the Third World (Routledge Library Editions: Development)
- Capitalism and Democracy in the 21st Century: Proceedings of the International Joseph A. Schumpeter Society Conference, Vienna 1998 “Capitalism and Socialism in the 21st Century”
- Looking for Work in Post-Socialist China: Governance, Active Job Seekers and the New Chinese Labour Market (Routledge Contemporary China Series)
- The Nuts and Bolts of Innovation:New Perspectives on Irish Industrial Policy
Additional resources for Wachstumstrends und Konjunkturzyklen in der Eurozone (German Edition)